Hey guys, this is something that's been on my mind lately and I figured I'd run it by all of you and see if anyone else has had this issue.

I was involvedinmy local BDSM scene for a few years when I was younger. VERY involved. I was basically a free sub to the group I played with. As such, I've had a lot of Dom/mes, Masters, and Mistresses. It's been a few years since then, but I still run across people who used to be in that position for me. Many of them, in fact most of them, still act like I belong to them. Even if I run into them in public places, they'll touch me or try to hold me or talk to me about things we used to do. I've even had them introduce me to people as their "plaything".

Mostly, I just ignore this and let it go. I politely act like I have no idea who they are and walk away. The issue is this: my Vampire is getting involved with the local scene. For the most part, I'm not interested in participating because of all the messed up shit that went on when I was part of it before. But I have told Vampire that I would go with him to one of the munched and possibly to a play party if the munch goes alright.

I'm hoping that being with my Vampire would stop people from taking those liberties, but if it doesn't, I'm not sure what I should do. I think that walking away in play-party situation could cause trouble, Doms seem to like to throw their weight around in group situations. Should I just let Vampire handle it or is there something I should say or do?

Have any of you had that sort of problem? Have any of you had a dominant figure that just didn't give up even when it was over? What's the proper way to handle something like that? Or should I just avoid the entire situation?

Your thoughts would be appreciated